To our ham + bone community,
I wanted to provide an update on the actions we are taking to protect the health and safety of our customers, staff, and neighbors. As an independently-owned pet retailer, and essential business to the community, we take a great interest in your needs and will continue to serve you and your pets for as long as we feel safe and able.
We strongly believe that our pets deserve to receive the same level of care and attention as our human family members during this time and am thankful for the city's recognition of that as well to allow us to remain open. A proper diet and appropriate grooming services are essential to a dogs health and well-being and for that reason, we are remaining fully operational, with precautionary measures in place, to ensure uninterrupted care for our pets. Please note the following adjustments:
- Our shop will remain open to the public, however, for the safety of others and our staff, we ask that you be aware of the # of people inside before entering as well as keeping safe distance while inside
- Ability to place phone (267-773-7094) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) orders
- Free same-day delivery and curbside pickup
- Schedule will be limited to 3-4 dogs a day and appointments will be strictly one dog at a time
- We will use leads to take dogs up/down stairs and ask that you take collars/harnesses/leashes home with you during the appointment
- We will not be taking "A La Carte" service only appointments (ex: nail trim, gland expression)- full-service wash and haircut appointments only
We understand that by staying open, we are putting our staff and you at risk- which we do not take lightly. Our current/remaining staff has confirmed their desire to continue to serving the community and we are taking necessary steps, as provided by medical experts and the CDC, to provide a safe environment for everyone. Hand sanitizer is available in the shop and we have stepped up the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our merchandising areas, paying special attention to high contact surfaces like the payment terminal, counters, and door handles. Our staff has increased the frequency of their hand-washing throughout the day, and anyone experiencing flu-like symptoms will not be permitted to work.
We sincerely thank you for your patronage and understanding as we navigate and address daily changes. Thank you for choosing us even during this unpredictable time- we will continue to work hard and keep you informed of any updates.
Amy & Team